CHARLES DICKENS REVEALED BRITISH HATRED FOR HINDU-S SO ELOQUENTLY

19th century British author Charles Dickens who wrote Oliver Twist and The Pickwick Papers (read both long ago), exemplified and symbolised extreme British hatred for Hindu-s and Bharata. In his own words on War Of Freedom-1857,

“I wish I were Commander-in-Chief in India. I should proclaim to them that I considered my holding that appointment by the leave of God, to mean that I should do my utmost to exterminate the race.” 

He wished and aspired to wipe out Hindu-s from the face of this planet.

Oliver Twist portrayed abject penury in Britain before they siphoned off $$ 45 trillions (at current value) to become glitzy and wealthy. They colonised and looted 70 countries in the world before becoming a so-called superpower with not even a iota of regret or sense of reparations.   

From first British intruder Thomas Rowe who presented his credentials to Mughal despot Jahangir to the last Viceroy Mountbatten, were all brigands, pirates and dacoits. 

From the Think-top of

Ramakant Tiwari

New Delhi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN OPEN LETTER TO HON. PRIME MINISTER

POLITICAL PATRIARCHY IS SACROSANCT FOR POLITICIANS

LET US STARE AT DONALD ‘TARIFF’ TRUMP FROM THE OPPOSITE END OF BINOCULAR